SAP Consulting Services for Business Results and ROI
We provide top SAP consulting services and talent including:
Staffing and contract industry veterans who have deep business software experience in SAP applications.
- SAP architecture and strategic landscape design
- SAP project scoping, business case development (including ROI and TCO analysis), RFI / RFP preparation, and vendor selection
- SAP business software solutions designed to be more than just aligned to business requirements, but rather technology converged with business.
- SAP software project and program management.
- At risk SAP project assessments, SAP project corrective action planning.
- SAP project quality assurance (QA) audits, and IT or SAP project governance.
- Analysis, evaluation, and planning for SAP software functionality enhancements, upgrades and re-implementations.
What sets us apart from other Staffing / Recruiting / Consulting companies?
Our consultants have **verifiable** SAP experience of at least 8 years, and nearly all of them have over 10 years. They have excellent communication skills and deep understanding of their primary module with its integration touch points for knowledge transfer.
Our company approach of early prototyping and several proofs of concept ensure that: knowledge is transferred; gaps are discovered and addressed early; and your needs and expectations are carefully addressed. Our goal is to EARN every customer’s business and we intend on doing that so, give us a call today and see if we can exceed your expectations.
SAP Consulting Services Including Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Integration, and Custom Development
We have access to a significant number of the most experienced and senior level SAP consultants anywhere. These are what SAP typically refers to as “Platinum” level consultants. Most of our consultants came from industry before becoming SAP software consultants so they understand the practical requirements of business. They don’t just have technical or theoretical knowledge like some of the other consulting firms. They’ve actually had to get their feet wet, roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty so they understand practical solutions to real business problems.
- SAP Functional Consulting in ERP, CRM, SRM, SCM, HCM, BI-BW-BOBJ and Net Weaver / Portals
Our SAP functional consultants perform module and application specific work in all of the major SAP application areas. Whether it is in the ERP system, add-on or “New Dimension” products like CRM or SRM, or reporting options in the BW or Business Objects system.
- SAP Integration with Third-party Applications
ERP Integration services are aimed at seamless integration of SAP-solutions with third-party applications, integration of modules within one solution (e.g. CRM and SCM within SAP R/3), extending limited functionality of a separate component/module and other integration services based on your requirements.
- SAP Custom Development
SAP Custom Development services and ABAP programming for existing SAP R/3 functions as well as development of new ones.
SAP Business Case, RFI / RFP Preparation, and Vendor Selection Scorecard Services
We provide SAP RFI and RFP preparation strategies to help ensure you are comparing “apples to apples” during vendor submissions, demonstrations and presentations. Our goal is to help you to avoid some of the common pitfalls that different vendors use to try to gain your business. We work through equalizing tactics and other options to ensure you get a true cost comparison between vendors to prevent deliberate underbids or vendors who do not have sufficient skills or qualifications. This approach includes:
- Helping you develop an RFI or RFP strategy focusing on your business drivers for the implementation or upgrade.
- We help with initial or pre-project planning, scoping, and staffing requirements as a cross-check against vendor proposals.
- We work with you to develop an objective scoring protocol and vendor selection scorecard, to evaluate vendors and ensure your business needs are met.
- Our SAP RFI and RFP approach ensures that the presentations, demos, and vendor methodologies include the key content you need to make the best decision possible (including limiting the endless, mind-numbing 100+ slide presentations that are so common).
- We work with you to develop project, cost, and managent mstrategies to ensure you get what you pay for.
- We screen vendor consultants to ensure they have the background and experience they claim (the whole industry is filled with fakes).
- If you wish we continue to support your project efforts and ensure your project stays on track with the vendor you choose.
For some of the insight on some of the approaches we use to find the best vendor please take a few minutes and review the following postings in our Four Part Series:
Achieve Breakthrough ERP, SAP, or IT Project Success: 1 of 4
Breakthrough Project Success: 2 of 4, IT Vendor Proposal RFP
Breakthrough Project Success: 3 of 4, Vendor Selection and Contracts
Breakthrough Project Success: Part 4 of 4, Last Low Risk Chance for Results
SAP QA and SAP Implementation Assessments or At Risk project Corrections
Sometimes a third-party appraisal is needed to find out why your project is showing signs that are keeping you up at night. We are long-term industry veterans with many full-cycle projects and have done both implementation and upgrade projects–, we know what it takes to be successful.
We provide professional reports with what we analyzed, the basis for our opinion, and then suggested corrective actions needed to address any gaps. If you feel as though your project is not where it should be, or that it is off track, we can provide you with the insight and experience to determine what you need to focus on success.
If your project is at risk we can help get it back on track and help position you for success.
SAP Program Management and SAP Project Management
Key program management in IT is our specialty, beyond SAP, we have the capabilities to handle complex integration and IT issues across a wide range of disciplines. We can handle all of the project activities necessary for success, including initial business and IT strategy, project preparation, blueprinting, project execution, preparation for live operations, to making it live and then ongoing support requirements.
Seasoned SAP and other ERP product Project management experience is provided to ensure that your project goes as smoothly as it can. We focus on delivering projects on-time and on-budget while maintaining a strategic business focus.
Our understanding and experience with SAP projects and SAP consulting service delivery is deep enough that we can offer high quality SAP program management consulting services. Whether it is creating value added templates, project measurement resources, monitoring tools, multi-project coordination, or the numerous dimensions of quality program management we can deliver high quality SAP consulting service results.
Call or Write Today!
+1 (704) 905 – 5175
Comments or questions are welcome.